Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The 'No Makeup" make up look

Everyone wishes they looked fantastic without make up on, but the truth is, 99% of us look awful without at least something on our face. I'll even go so far to admit publicly I look about 12 years old without mascara on! So here is how you can achieve that au natural look of 'no makeup' make up look:


  • First, use a tinted moisturizer under the eyes, lightly blend on the forehead and any problem areas- Choose a color that matches your skin color spot on- not darker or lighter, because that wont blend well with the rest of your face or neck, especially since your just using it sparingly on the face. I love Smashbox Sheer Focus in Luminous.


  • Next, use a cream blush- stays on all day- and pat the cheek area, either the apples of the cheeks or the cheek bones.


  • Now, use a matte powder and dust across the face. I have been loving a line called Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation with 15 SPF in Frost lately, this powder will set the face keeping the tinted moisturizer and cream blush in place.


  • The only thing left is a mascara, thin line of liner right on the lashline-if needed- like I said, I look 12 years old without my mascara on.


  • And a great natural lip color like Nars Cheslea Girls and your all set to leave your house/apt looking naturally beautiful!


    **I know I recommend Nars Chelsea Girls alot, but it is seriously the best lip laquer, just try it and I promise you'll be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment